Your first visit to Dr. Gardner's office involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information necessary, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There is also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, quality foot and ankle care specifically for your needs in a compassionate fashion.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, profession, and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Online Patient Forms
For your convenience, please fill out our online form so we can expedite your first visit:
Printable Patient Forms
- Patient Medical Registration Form
- Patient Screening Form (PMC)
- Medical Information Patient Form
- Patient Medical Release Form
- Surgery Consent Form
- HIPAA Form
|Insurances We Accept
|Insurances We Do Not Accept
|AARP MEDICARE COMPLETE/SECURE
|ANTHEM BLUE CROSS TENNESSEE
|ANTHEM KY MEDICADE
|BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD (UNITED STATES) *Except L Plan
|BLUE CARE TENNESSEE
|UHC COMMUNITY PLAN (MEDICARE OR MEDICADE)
|WE DO NOT ACCEPT WORKMAN'S COMP CLAIMS AT THIS TIME
|HUMANA GOLD PLUS
|MEDICARE (UNITED STATES)
|AARP UNITED MEDICARE COMPLETE PLUS
- We are accredited with several other private Insurance carriers
- If you are in question of whether Dr. Gardner accepts your Insurance, please call the number on the back of your card
- For Triwest or Optum VA patients, please check with your local VA office and confirm that they send the Referral/Prior Approval prior to your office visit.
- Please check with your Insurance Company before your appointment and if they require a Referral, you must bring it or have it sent via fax or mail to our office prior to being seen.
- Turkey Creek Surgery Center does not accept United Healthcare or Blue Cross Plan S, however Blount Memorial Surgery Center accepts all Insurance Plans
- We do offer Self-Pay Discounts upon request
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Gardner. We look forward to your first visit.
Please be sure to bring your current, active Insurance card, a form of ID and your copay if required to each visit.
8930 Cross Park Drive Suite 2 Knoxville, Tennessee 37923